Quantitative Director, London / Work from Home – Up to £80K
We are looking for a Quantitative Director who is passionate about the role quantitative research and analysis plays in driving transformational strategy. Are you a Quantitative Director who can navigate complex categories and challenges using data to uncover fresh insight and tell compelling strategic narratives that influence senior brand and business leader’s decision making?
This Quantitative Director will always look for new and better ways to uncover and validate insight, bring it to life and use it to solve complex challenges.
The Quantitative Director role focuses on using strategic quantitative research and analysis to drive actionable recommendations for clients’ businesses and brands.
This Quantitative Director will be responsible for selling, designing, and delivering complex and strategic quantitative engagements. You’ll integrate quantitative insight and analysis into the wider strategic approach and use consumer/customer data and understanding to drive strategic recommendations across a range of brand, experience and innovation challenges.
This Quantitative Director will also be responsible for building client relationships with some of the biggest multi-market client accounts as well as identifying new opportunities and client.
This is a great role for those looking to use their quantitative and strategy skills in a challenging and exciting consultancy where your thinking will have a direct impact on the future direction of some of the world’s biggest brands.
This Quantitative Director’s responsibilities will include:
• Lead the quantitative insight thinking at the heart of the most complex and challenging projects, ensuring quality and clarity of strategic and inspiring recommendations
• Managing top-table ‘pillar clients’ from big picture account planning through to overseeing best-in-class strategic projects (approaches and deliverables)
• New business generation; identifying new opportunities, and contributing significantly to winning new clients by leading high-profile proposals and pitches with data at their core
• Champion quantitative research internally, and with clients, convincing them of its strategic value and having a strong perspective on its current & future role in the world of marketing strategy
• Challenge and refresh thinking and practices, helping to develop new, disruptive approaches and methodologies, that contribute to the broader strategic offer and direction.
• People responsibility: responsibilities for the coaching and progression of consultants, helping to develop their technical competencies with direct line management for individual team members
• Produce inspiring, commercially rigorous client deliverables – distilling large volumes of data into compelling strategic narratives and coaching the team on best practice
• Thought Leadership – contribute to marketing programme by creation of thought pieces and content to engage clients and development of content
This Quantitative Director’s skills and experience will include:
• Around 10 years’ experience working within strategic research agencies and strategic consultancies
• A deep passion for quantitative research and using it to tackle complex insight, strategy and innovation challenges
• Highly skilled in developing inspiring strategic narratives from rigorous insight analysis, with extensive experience of writing and structuring clear and inspiring presentations
• Highly knowledgeable and articulate in a range of advanced analytics with a keen awareness of where, how and why to apply these methodologies on diverse growth challenges
• A passion for winning new business, and cultivating client relationships at the highest level
• Experience of designing and facilitating inspiring and strategic client workshops
• Evidence of consistently exceeding internal and external expectations and holding very strong relationships with clients
• Experience in leading projects with high degrees of responsibility, and a willingness to be “sleeves rolled up” to guide consultants and deliver the best client outcomes
• The ability to think laterally and creatively with a passion for thinking beyond the obvious and inspiring others to do the same
• A desire to challenge the status quo and make things better
• Sound understanding of brands and key challenges
• Excellent presenting, communication and influencing skills
If you’re the Quantitative Researcher and Analyst we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote AP930 when applying for this Quantitative Researcher and Analyst role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Quantitative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly