Digital Account Manager
Rare and exciting opportunity for an Digital Account Manager to join Digital Agency in Bournemouth | £30,000
- Your new company -
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join a dynamic, fast growing, and well-established digital agency and work from their modern head office location in Dorset. It's a unique opportunity to work for a progressive and well-respected agency, who pride themselves on challenging some of the biggest names in industry and in the quality of service that they offer their clients.
The role is open to someone with prior Account Management and Marketing experience, who takes a customer first approach. It is preferred that you have a background or solid knowledge of 'eCommerce' and it is essential that you have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategies and performance. Ultimately, your efforts should be able to contribute to the overall business growth, through improving the quality of work delivered and creating/maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Your new role -
In your new role as 'Account Manager', you will be responsible for managing the relationship between your new company and your assigned external clients. This will include monitoring all ongoing work to ensure that your clients are receiving the highest possible standard and agreed expectations are achieved. To improve the entire client experience, you will liaise with internal cross-functional teams and immerse yourself in the in the clients business, to understand how they operate on a day to day basis, who their key stakeholders of the business are, what services and software they use and where they can improve on efficiency, metrics or sales.
- Responsibilities include -
- Act as the client's primary point of contact for digital management matters.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and be responsible for client spend and retention.
- Maintain frequent contact with clients and attend regular meetings.
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements.
- Suggest, design and implement additional digital services to increase customer ROI, such as hosting, hours, packages, marketing and new projects.
- Manage a team of eCommerce specialists to deliver agreed client work.
- Track budgets to ensure clients are getting the optimum results vs ROI.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner, and work with relevant teams to resolve.
- Analyse digital campaign success and deliver quarterly reviews to clients.
- Deliver monthly progress reports to senior management.
- Ensure client tracker software is kept up to date.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to ensure clients are kept up to date.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and invite clients to events and workshops.
- What you'll need to succeed -
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy building trust & relationships with clients.
- Be process driven and highly organised.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Multi-task in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to listen and understand client's business needs.
- Strive to achieve the best quality of service.
- Capable of managing a team.
- Capable of presenting to a senior team/client.
- Target driven and self-starter mentality.
- Presentable and personable.
- Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
- What you'll receive -
- Did someone say dogs?! Yep they're a dog friendly business
- Competitive starting salary
- Flexible Working
- 30 Days holiday including bank holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Free Entertainment Tickets
- Modern office with games area
- Heath & Wellness sessions
- What you need to do now -
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.