Start date: ASAP
Organisation: Local Government
Contract length: 3 months rolling
Your new role
For this role you will manage and lead the Covid vaccine take-up team and coordinate the teams efforts within the council, NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and volunteer sector. You will be responsible for identifying and supporting those who have questions, are wavering or un-decided about Covid vaccination and trying to ensure that they have information, reassurance and practical assistance that is needed to be vaccinated. You will be involved in designing systems to track the impact that the combined Community Protect and Vaccine Take-Up Team are having. Learning from what works to increase take up and using data on uptake and inequalities to inform practice/planning will be a key strategy to the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in Local Government as a Campaign/Engagement Manager.
- Expertise in developing and delivering successful engagement and communications strategies and plans
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, including senior management, consultants and local government politicians.
- Previously worked on large public sector projects managing several internal and external stakeholders.
- Self starter with proven experience showing adaptability to fast changing demands.
- Background in coordinating and organising a campaign (e.g. a national/local government election or a political campaign or a social marketing campaign)
- Experience presenting and communicating on progress to a variety of audiences
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.