Global Associate Brand Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
Global Associate Brand Manager
Location: North America, LatAm or Europe (Open to working remotely)
Let's Talk About You
You’re ambitious, but you want a career with purpose—we love that. You’re up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues. You want to make your mark and let your personality shine. Well, if you’re interested in our Global Associate Brand Manager role, this might be your next step! This is a great choice for an ambitious doer, maker and innovator, especially since it requires an exciting global focus. While it may sound cliché, we’re looking for a ‘game changer’, someone with strong product marketing experience to join our global marketing team.
Now, Let’s Get Down to Business
You will be reporting to the Global Senior Brand Manager based in Shelton, US and will serve a critical role in helping drive global strategy, brand communication and new product development initiatives in support of the business. Primary responsibilities will include support the new product development process from consumer insight ideation to product delivery, generating creative assets to support the brand, managing the overhead budget, and supporting the annual strategic planning process.
Key relationships internally will include working with other brand commercial and global marketing colleagues and cross-functional team members including R&D, Program Management, Global Consumer and Product Insights, Procurement, Sales, and Finance. External engagement will include advertising agencies and market research partners. While your experience is of course important, we’re all about making useful things joyful, so we love when our prospective candidates are passionate about this too.
Are You Ready to Show Us What You’ve Got?
Ideally you will have brand/ product/ marketing experience gained within a consumer goods business. In addition, it would be great if you have the following skills and experience:
• Education/qualification in Marketing or related subject
• Experience of having directly supported a brand in a global or commercial consumer goods organization with strong analytical and project management responsibilities
• Strong commercial awareness and familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
• Ability to influence and make bold decisions
• Strong analytical skills
• Significant experience planning and executing new product (NPD), digital and social marketing campaigns
• Demonstrated working experience in digital marketing; driving results through paid and organic social media campaigns;
• Experience drafting consumer concepts and agency briefs
• Ability to conduct competitive analysis that identifies competitor strategies, strengths and weaknesses;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner across various levels of the organization;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Flexible and able to work autonomously with diverse cultures across different time zones
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply online with an up to date CV in English along with your salary expectations