EMEA Bid Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
This prestigious US law firm has invested heavily in its business development function with a number of new roles and under a new BD Director is developing a more sophisticated approach. As part of this, the firm recognises the need for a formal bid and proposal capability and is looking for an experienced Bid Manager to spearhead a new approach to bids and manage bids and proposals for the EMEA region. You would lead on the most important proposals, applying best practice and training partners and the wider BD team. You will work in the firm’s London office, which is a key part of the firm’s closely integrated network of international offices – supporting its ‘one firm’ approach. You will be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Analysing incoming big pitch opportunities;
- Leading on the firm’s most strategic and multi-practice/jurisdictional panel pitches. Developing the pitch strategy for each bid from beginning to end;
- Coordinating presentation rehearsals, and leading training and coaching;
- Developing compelling and client-focused pitch content;
- Developing best practice and training;
- Developing ways of capturing bid and client information;
- Continually develop and innovate in the way the firm approaches bids.
This is a great role with significant long-term potential for career progression as the firm’s pitch and proposal function grows and develops.
The role can be based in London, Paris or Brussels and the firm offers flexible working.
The firm is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive self-starter who meets the following requirements:
- Experience of coaching senior figures;
- Experience of developing best practice and implementing new processes;
- A track record of managing proposals end-to-end in a professional services environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou on 020 3405 6198 or email@example.com.
Apply for EMEA Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly