Head of Digital and Marketing Automation
4 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Digital
A newly created and career defining opportunity for an Experienced Digital Marketeer to join a Top 10 Accountancy Firm.
As Head of Digital & Marketing Automation you will provide specialist digital and marketing automation expertise across Mazars in the UK and will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a significant positive impact across the business for someone passionate about B2B digital marketing.
The role will lead the central UK team with responsibility for our digital strategy and implementation, including content marketing (website/social media/other channels), digital campaigns, CRM/marketing automation and business intelligence.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute an integrated digital marketing strategy aligned to our business goals across all strategic markets and service lines.
- Drive our content/social media marketing strategy including thought leadership/brand building and demand gen campaigns.
- Manage our CRM (Sugar) activities to optimise insights and implement a marketing automation strategy to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Analyse insights, trends, market analysis and best practice to build successful marketing strategies
- Act as a digital evangelist and support upskilling the wider marketing community around digital marketing.
- Manage a team of 7 based across multiple UK offices.
- Work closely with the Group digital marketing team (based in Paris) to provide input into global digital campaigns and firm wide tools (e.g. CMS).
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive relevant B2B marketing background (B2C experience is an advantage) in a professional services firm.
- Passionate digital marketing specialist – following latest trends and best practice.
- Excellent SEO/SEM skills including experience across Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Deep CRM/marketing automation experience across Sugar or Salesforce or Marketo or Eloqua etc.
- Willing to both create the strategy and work on the implementation (‘hands on' approach).
- A creative, data lead approach.
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with critical and often tight deadlines.
- Ability to work pro-actively under pressure, with accuracy and focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as being a self-starter.