Video Communications Consultant
Communications Consultant, 6 month Contract.
Your new company
A large public sector organisation in the South West.
Your new role
- Leading the production of a set of customer communication videos while working with an internal agency, who can produce the videos.
- Storytelling, storyboarding and scripting
- Managing a communications plan
- Partnering with subject matter experts
- Revolutionising communications with customers, you will work with Business SMEs to storyboard and script video content to improve customer success
What you'll need to succeed
- With a positive attitude and creative personality, you'll support the organisations digital and cultural transformation journey
- You possess strong planning skills and attention to detail ensuring work is completed on time and to a high standard
- You can build productive working relationships to get the best out of business SME's, to understand and
- Good listener who is open to feedback and can iterate designs
- Thrive on change and inspire colleagues to embrace and embed new ways of working
What you'll get in return
- A good opportunity to use your creative communications skills to support a project for an exciting public sector organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.