Digital marketing Executive, Health Food Industry
1 day left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Your new company
Your new company is a thriving and growing health food brand's company. You will recognise the brands they hold as they are well established in the health food market place. The company is a supportive and tight nit group where you will have the chance to influence the digital marketing strategy and be a part of a creative team of marketeers.
Your new role
You will be working as a digital marketing executive and be a part of a small marketing team that is aiming to thrive and grow in the future. Out side of the current restrictions you will be based in South West London with the office located close to the local station. There may be a chance to flexible work once you have been with the company for a period of time and are able to work well independently.
Please only apply for this role if you have experience in all of the following:
- A minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience
- You have digital marketing experience in the FMCG industry
- Digital marketing strategy, including creating and managing digital marketing campaigns
- PPC, Paid Social, Display and SEO
- Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Display and Amazon Marketing
- Campaign budget management
- Regular monitoring and reporting.
- Google Analytics to report on website performance, customer acquisition and conversion
- Gathering and presenting consumer insight
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be paid a salary up to £30,000-£35,000 and an excellent benefits package. You will work in an established organisation and get to be part of the growth of the company. You will work in a busy working environment which offers a challenge and great opportunity to further you're credentials.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Apply for Digital marketing Executive, Health Food Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly