Senior Marketing Officer
Start date: ASAP
Organisation: Local Government
Contract length: 3 months rolling
Location: London (Remote working)
Your new role
Your role will involve developing and delivering effective and measurable multi-channel campaigns in line with the council's key objectives. Producing engaging SEO-optimised content for both online and offline channels will be crucial to increase engagement to a diverse audience. You will be responsible for advising internal and external stakeholders on all media related information which will include communicating through printed media and a number of digital channels. Working together with the communications team you will be a front runner in providing the correct messaging for the coronavirus pandemic within the borough.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in the public sector in a Marketing or Communications role.
- Previously delivered effective multi-channel campaigns
- Extensive paid social media experience
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience of managing a complex workload, managing integrated communications plans
- Ability to accurately summarise and convey complex information to a diverse audience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.