4 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Manager
A leading regional accountancy firm are seeking to appoint an accomplished, data-led CRM Manager as they look to expand marketing automaton and database capabilities.
Geographically the role will focus on Essex and other northern home counties.
The successful candidate will become the product owner of the integrated CRM system (Workbooks) and champion it's implementation across the firm. Around a third of the firm will use the system as part of their daily routine and so it is imperative that best practice is communicated to stakeholders across both Workbooks CRM and CCH Central. A close relationship with marketing is also needed as they look to level up their automation activity.
- Experience integrating and maintaining CRM best practice
- A deep understanding of databases and experience of aligning processes
- An understanding of how CRM and databases contribute towards excellent marketing automation outcomes
- Prior experience of working in the accountancy, tax and advisory landscape would be advantageous
- Confidence and a real self-starter
If you are an astute CRM Manager in the Essex region looking for a chance to enact business change, then please do get in contact.
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly