Account Manager (Gaming)
4 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Account Manager, Central London – Up to £36k DOE plus benefits
Here’s a great opportunity to join a leading creative agency to work on some huge gaming partnerships. As Account Manager, you’ll be joining their entertainment partnerships / sponsorship team focusing on PR. You’ll need to have some passion for the gaming sector, as you’ll be working with some top names in the industry.
The Account Manager they're looking for will be someone with great insight in the video game industry, and keen to learn more about sports and entertainment partnerships. You'll be joining a team with PR at it's heart, ensuring that partnerships achieve objectives for both brands. Are you the Account Manager they're looking for?
You’ll be working on strategy, campaign development and execution, being able to see a campaign through end-to-end and deliver real results for clients. As Account Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring great client relations and account growth.
This Account Manager’s key responsibilities will be:
- Strategic planning
- Creative idea generation
- Delivery and implementation of UK & international Sponsorships, Partnerships and PR campaigns
- Branded content creation
- Sponsorships and Partnership negotiation and delivery (brand / media)
- Delivery of effective social media campaigns (within context of broader integrated campaigns)
- Delivery of influencer engagement programmes
This Account Manager will have:
- Passion for / experience working in the gaming sector
- Keen to progress in a career within partnerships and sponsorships
- PR and editorial focused mindset (PR and earned media experience beneficial)
- Great client servicing skills
Are you the kind of Account Manager who wants to work for a huge, global agency with some very exciting gaming clients?
If so, please get in touch quoting job reference JW994b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Account Manager (Gaming)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly