Data Operations Manager
Data Operations Manager (marketing agency)
Around £65K to £70K London
Do you have excellent operational expertise within data driven marketing? If so this brand-new role at a marketing agency could be right for you….
This innovative, award-winning marketing agency deliver advanced and exciting data strategies and analytics projects to a wide range of global clients. They have great offices, lovely benefits, and offer flexible working.
This is a new role that will help managed projects and processes within the data and technology team.
Data Operations Manager The role
- Develop, implement and manage a model for the data team which streamlines working processes, and ensures effective and profitable delivery of projects to clients.
- Develop a model across briefing, resourcing, scheduling, quality and delivery management and budgeting.
- Help to ensure team structures are maximised to ensure delivery of projects.
- Act as business operation manager for key client projects – ensuring all projects are delivered.
Skills and experience
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing complex projects within a data environment.
- Experience working with large scale clients on data driven marketing.
- An understanding of data management, data analytics and data science (you do not need to be a hands-on analyst or scientist, but a broad understanding of the marketing data landscape is needed)
- Able to create and implement process models.
- A good communicator who can work effectively and build strong relationships with multiple complex teams.
- Willing to get hands-on with the detail of day-to-day work.
- Ability to generate key ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems.
This is an exciting new role at a leading marketing agency if you love data and have excellent organizational and operational expertise. The salary is around £65K to £70K plus great benefits.