Senior Account Director – Entertainment Sponsorships, Partnerships and PR (Maternity Cover)
4 days left
- Job Role
- Senior Account Director
Senior Account Director – Entertainment Sponsorships, Partnerships and PR (Maternity Cover - Fixed Term Contract), Central London – Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
This super exciting and well-known creative agency are in need of a Senior Account Director to join their entertainment partnerships / sponsorship team. They’re looking for an exceptional Senior Account Director with a passion for all things entertainment & gaming.
As a Senior Account Director on their entertainment and gaming team, you’ll have an integrated skillset and breadth of knowledge that extends beyond PR into the wider marketing sphere, covering partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential and influencer engagement.
This Senior Account Director will have experience of working on a gaming brand and be skilled in strategically sound thinking, whilst delivering innovative and creative ideas.
This Senior Account Director’s key responsibilities will be:
- Strategic planning
- Creative idea generation
- Delivery and implementation of UK & international Sponsorships, Partnerships and PR campaigns
- Branded content creation
- Sponsorships and Partnership negotiation and delivery (brand / media)
- Delivery of effective social media campaigns (within context of broader integrated campaigns)
- Delivery of influencer engagement programmes
- Manage a team
This Senior Account Director will:
- Have great team leadership skills (driving work forward, nurturing)
- Be proficient at writing strategic / creating presentations for clients
- Have experience activating big sponsorships and partnerships
- Be a confident presenter and great at client services
- Have a PR and editorial brain (PR and earned media coverage sits at the heart of everything)
- Ensure that successful Sponsorships, Partnerships and PR output is at the heart of all client work
- Display a sophisticated understanding of how Sponsorships, Partnerships and PR enables clients to achieve their business objectives and provide competent counsel against their commercial deliverables
- Define relevant client strategy based on brief and objectives
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the social media / digital media landscape – in relation to your client’s digital presence and objectives
- Incorporate relevant digital mechanics / strategy into client responses
Are you the kind of Senior Account Director who wants to work for a huge, global agency with some very exciting entertainment clients?
If so, please get in touch quoting job reference AP929
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Senior Account Director – Entertainment Sponsorships, Partnerships and PR (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly