Marketing Data Assistant
A Tamworth bases software company are hiring for a Marketing Data Assistant within their Marketing team.
Your new company
My client are a Microsoft Gold Development Partner software house based in Tamworth, providing innovative software solutions for their clients.
Your new role
Reporting into a Marketing Manager, your role as a Marketing Data Assistant will require you to review and cleanse data within the CRM, working through data sets acquired through lead generation created by the Marketing team and ensure that all records are completed to data entry standards.
This role is highly data-driven and will involve handling large volumes of data from a range of sources derived from your day to day activities, including website data, call data from outbound calls and website data. This data is then collated and gathered into their CRM system, adhering to GDPR legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Ideally some experience in a similar role i.e. data entry, analysis or data administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- £15,000 - £19,000 basic salary dependent on experience plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.