Senior Product Manager
A Midlands based global player in engineering and manufacturing is hiring a Senior Product Manager.
Your new company
A highly profitable and renowned Midlands based engineering and manufacturing business with a globally renowned position within multiple industry sectors.
This role will be fully remote until government guidance permits a return to the office. You will be ideally West Midlands based and will have travel opportunities once permitted to do.
Your new role
My client are looking to hire a technically astute and commercially aware Senior Product Manager from a B2B industrial setting, experienced in both project and product as well as team management.
In this role, you will be responsible for the leadership of product management, developing strategies, road mapping of product categories, as well as leading on complex projects, building critical business cases and communicating effectively with various business areas (Sales, Operations, Marketing and Engineering) all the way up to C-Suite stakeholders across a global remit.
You will need a critical eye for detail and analysis, ensuring that the organisation is investing in attractive projects and propositions to guarantee both the short and long term successes of the product line and also developing and implementing product strategies with the SMT that match with the company's vision.
Managing a small team of product managers, you will be responsible for areas such as performance management, setting goals and developing members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing, application or product engineering, sales or business development experience, demonstrating that you are both commercially and technically minded
- Experience in a management/leadership role with direct reporting responsibilities, including goal setting and facilitating regular reviews
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels, the ability to influence and report
- Developing and implementing product strategies, project proposals and understanding complex business cases
- Launching successful products and services
- A background working in a similar industry setting with global perspective
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive salary + car allowance
- Great pension scheme + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.