In House Videography Specialist
Rare Videography and Audio Visual role in a technology sector focused law firm. London based. Salary up to £35,000.
This law firm, with a fantastic culture, is looking for a video content specialist to join their Marketing and BD team in creating internal and external audio-visual assets. The role will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications, the digital marketing team and events team, as well as supporting wider business support functions with internal comms content.
The role will include:
- On site filming in the firm’s London studio, to produce high quality footage
- Directing Partners and Fee Earners during the filming process
- Video editing and subtitling for digital channels, pitches and newsletters
- Developing and creating animation as part of marketing campaigns
- Acting as an adviser to the business on all matters relating to video content creation
- Researching innovative new ideas for the firm’s digital channels
The role requires extensive experience of Final Cut, Aftereffects and the full Adobe Suite. Experience within professional services or FS would be ideal. As the role works with various members of the business, candidates must be confident working with senior stakeholders.