Corporate Communications Specialist - In-House
Corporate Communications Specialist. Excellent salary on offer + bonus, pension, healthcare and benefits. Based in Buckinghamshire, they are all working from home, and when back to normal there is flexible work from home options, with two days office.
We are seeking an ambitious, go-getting Corporate Communications Specialist for a well-loved and highly respected global consumer brand, initially for a 12 month full time contract. The role is to protect and enhance their reputation, execute communication programmes and to engage with all stakeholders.
Working within a highly supportive team and reporting into the Senior Corporate Communications Manager, they require candidates who have:
• Strong Corporate Communications expertise.
• Experience executing effective multi-channel campaigns.
• Experience working for FTSE250 company, major brand or reputable financial/corporate agency.
• Experience within financial communications would be advantageous.
• Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Good understanding of the consumer, social, political & economic environment.
In return, they can offer you the chance to work on one of the worlds most loved brands within a friendly and supportive team. This is a golden opportunity to develop your skills in a prestigious corporate communications role. If you excel at handling complex issues and you think creatively you can manage a variety of projects this is the perfect new role for you.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package are on offer
Please apply on line or e-mail email@example.com or call Justyne 07971 361 206