Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Thriving agency, great central London offices, excellent client roster and a whole host of great campaigns to get working on. This agency is doing brilliant things at the moment, and are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. As Account Manager you’ll be someone who is able to deliver top-rate email campaigns which achieve great results.
Here, they pride themselves on being data and email experts and are relied on for their knowledge, so you’ll be joining a well-respected agency with some great knowledge and skills within data and email. Being in an Account Manager role here means you may be handling data segmentation, customer journey planning, overseeing budgets and more.
This Account Manager role will be for someone who is exceptional at what they do, and have previous experience working end-to-end on email right from the initial brief through to delivery and post-campaign analysis. Your client here will be a globally-recognised telco brand, being responsible for their email campaigns across the UK and Ireland.
Below is what you’ll work on as Account Manager:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Handle data segmentation to ensure customers are being approached in the right way
- Analysing metrics such as CTRs, ORs and more to report on success
- Liaising with technical, project management, planning and other teams in the agency to deliver campaigns
- Keep clients up-to-date with progress, work on their suggestions for campaigns and ensure good client relations
Below is what they are looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Experience managing email campaigns end-to-end
- Great with clients
- Strong understanding of data
- Agency experience
Please quote JW936a when applying for this Account Manager role.