Account Manager (Behaviour Change)
Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
This agency have an Inclusive Workplace Model. They welcome everyone from every kind of background. They focus on diversity and equality.
This outstanding diverse agency are looking for an Account Manager who is ready for the next step in their career. This Account Manager role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which genuinely improve lives across the world.
This Account Manager will work with well-renowned brands help with behaviour change. If you’ve got some amazing qualifications / experience on behaviour change for the greater good, please get in touch.
This Account Manager role is for someone who is looking to work on life-changing campaigns. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in news and current affairs, and will be experienced in producing campaigns across different markets.
Here’s what this Account Manager would be responsible for:
- Managing a small team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on brief
- Working across a variety of channels including PR, Social, Digital and TV
- Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
- Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Experience handling complex, behaviour change campaigns.
- Desire to progress in your career
- Buttoned down, enjoys agency process, and is organised
Are you the Account Manager we are looking for? Please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote AP892s when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/