Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer, London / Remote – Up to £80k dependent on experience
We’re looking for a Senior Java Developer who is looking to join an innovative, forward-thinking tech consultancy who are doing some great work at the moment. As Senior Java Developer, you’ll be joining their growing development team to work on some exciting projects.
Are you the Senior Java Developer they’re looking for? You’ll need to be familiar with Java 8, being able to define and deliver solutions which go beyond expectations. This Senior Java Developer will play a vital role here, working collaboratively with different departments to produce work.
This role allows the Senior Java Developer to work remotely, with client visits in London so close proximity may be required. If you think you’re the Senior Java Developer we are looking for, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Senior Java Developer:
- Programming languages: Java 8
- Build tools: Gradle (or) Maven
- Architectural styles: Web services, SOA, REST API, Micro services
- Cloud technology, AWS and REST Services
- Code versioning tools: GIT (or) Mercurial
- Unit testing: JUnit
- Java IDE: IntelliJ (or) Eclipse
- Web framework: Experience in any of the popular web frameworks like JSF, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, NexusPro (or) similar.
- Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? Please get in touch quoting JW984 when applying for this Senior Java Developer role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/