Senior Finance & Corporate Communications Manager - In-House
We're seeking a Senior Finance & Corporate Communications Manager for one of the worlds most loved consumer brands. This is a maternity cover for 12 months.
The Senior Finance & Corporate Communications Manager will report into the Head of Communications and deputise for them in their absence. The role will sit within the senior leadership team and play an integral part in the creation of the corporate affairs programme and manage financial communications.
- Create and lead the corporate affairs programme covering Finance, Supply Chain functions in the UK & Ireland.
- Financial calendar
- Manage brand reputation
- Manage the external and internal comms to effectively engage all stakeholders
- Provide counsel to the Leadership Team, including C-Suite
- Play a pivotal role in the design and delivery of financial results and other major corporate announcements
- This role is responsible for an annual budget and has one direct report and the responsibility of three external agencies
- Significant experience in financial communications in-house and/or agency
- Ideally, experience of retail/consumer industries other sectors considered
- Strong political and business acumen, as well as financial knowledge/skills, including financial calendar
- Good understanding of the consumer, social, political and economic environment in the UK and ROI
- Strong track record across all communications disciplines,
- Experience consulting C-Suite
- Strong media relations with a network within national media
In return, this is your chance to be part of one of the worlds most loved consumer brands, and working within a highly supportive team. Excellent package on offer.