Rare opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager to join an exciting and dynamic video production and digital agency that creates high-quality video content delivered in digital campaigns for a range of exciting food and beverage brands.
You must have at least 3 years marketing experience, have worked in a B2B marketing role and preferably with experience working for similar creative or digital agencies. If you want to join a forward-thinking company where inbound marketing through fantastic content is the primary driver of new business then look no further! We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for doing things bigger and better every single day. Join our family and grow as we grow.
Why would you want to work with us:
- Flexible working and work from home encouraged.
- Fun, close-knit team with excursions and after-work drinks.
- We’re growing fast so opportunities to grow with us.
- You can have complete ownership of your campaigns.
- We’re a video agency with resources so you can push the boundaries of B2B marketing with stand-out content.
Your role will include a number of marketing activities focused around content creation; all with the express purpose of generating more leads and sales for the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a campaign calendar and associated marketing activity.
- Overseeing all marketing output including our video series and podcast.
- Creating content for marketing including e-books, videos, webinars, tutorials, blogs + infographics.
- Managing a team of freelancers to generate marketing content (editors, graphic designers, writers)
- Growing social media channels and increasing traffic to the website.
- Email marketing - content for existing subscribers and outreach to new prospects.
- Setting up quarterly events to generate leads for the company including workshops, talks, training and networking. Inviting guests, managing follow up.
- Devising new/innovative approaches to marketing to test and learn.
- Keeping up to date on the latest trends in B2B marketing including opportunities for training and development.
- Identifying events to attend, network or sponsor.
- Identifying PR opportunities for the business.
- Managing paid advertising channels and working with external agencies / freelancers on PPC.
- Overseeing SEO through external freelancers or agencies.
- Developing and evolving our Inbound Marketing Strategy.
- Responsibility for marketing budget.
- Manage website and all other marketing collateral.
- Entering awards
The ideal candidate should be passionate, driven and full of beans. We’ll enable you to develop your skills and grow as an individual but we expect you to be self-starting and not someone that needs to be micromanaged.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly