Marketing & Business Development Manager (Insurance)
This rapidly growing sector-focused international law firm is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager for its leading insurance/reinsurance sector group due to an internal promotion. This is a really varied role with an international focus. This will involve:
- Working with the partners to develop and implement the group’s strategy and business development plan;
- Researching the market to identify targeting and cross-selling opportunities.
- Leading on bids and proposals for the group as well as developing group specific pitch materials;
- Developing and running campaigns for the group’s sub-sectors;
- Manage the group’s involvement in the key client programme and developing the group’s key accounts;
- Develop the group’s PR plan;
- Create marketing materials and other communications initiatives.
You must have gained experience in a business development role within professional services and MUST have had exposure to insurance sector. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Busines Development Executive looking to step up or a Manager with insurance experience looking for a new challenge in a role where you can really make a difference.