Our client is looking for a Data Planner or Senior Data Planner who would love to continue their work in data planning in a great agency environment working on a truly varied FMCG client.
Data Planner - London, around £50K – flexible location
Data Planner – The role
Working within a great team on one of the agency’s largest clients you will focus on helping them build strong data and digital marketing plans using your strategic expertise.
Data Planner – You
- Planning experience in a data and digitally led marketing environment
- A confident advisor who can act as the data strategy expert for your client
- Strong understanding of how data supports and drives data and digital marketing strategies
- Able to interpret data trends, insights, models and analysis and apply the learnings from these
- Confident, articulate and able to make the complex simple and easy to understand for clients and internal agency teams
- You are excited about embracing new technologies, learning and developing your own skills
- Ability to use or understanding of campaign management tools/ marketing automation platforms and data visualisation tools
This is a great role and a chance to join a marketing agency in an exciting and varied role on an expanding client.
The salary is around £5OK plus benefits and excellent career prospects.
Apply for Data Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly