Global Product Marketing Manager
This SME business has been at the forefront of researching live bacterial cultures for over 20 years. They have partnered with some of the worlds leading scientific companies and their bacterial strains sit at the heart of hundreds of health & wellbeing products across the globe. Some of which you will be familiar with.
Having developed successful partner, licensed and B2B business models, the business is now investing heavily into growth and expansion of their new B2C consumer product portfolio. Having recently been acquired by a multi-million-pound parent company, the journey really has only just begun.
These consumer products are recommended and recognised by healthcare professionals across the globe to tackle issues with Gut Health, Wellbeing and Stress. They can be bought on D2C websites, Amazon, Boots, Superdrug and Lloyds Pharmacy. With lots of new innovation in the pipeline, following ground-breaking scientific research, there will be lots to get stuck in to. There is expected to be at least 5 new SKUs and 1 new portfolio to be added to the business in the next 12months that will be released across the globe.
To spearhead this growth we are looking to hire a brilliant Global Senior Product Manager to spearhead their leading brand and product strategy.
- Global Product Marketing Manager
- Emerging Health and Nutrition Supplement Brands
- £55,000 - £65,000, Performance Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
- UK Based - Remote working with some travel required internationally for the head office in Ireland.
The Global Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the launch of all products offline to deliver on global revenue & profit targets.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get involved in the early days and as such, will require the development, implementation and execution of the product and brand strategy across key geographies and relevant audiences in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
Taking on a small, existing team there will be the need to expand the team under your leadership to take responsibility for the following:
- Take ownership of the direct to consumer model across the UK & Eire. This will include P&L responsibility and budget management.
- Develop Innovative packaging designed to maximise visibility and stand out from competitors
- Continuous monitoring of data to see how products are performing and where needs to be improved.
- Ensure the on-time launch of NPD and line extensions.
- Work closely with Health Care Professionals to educated them on the products and brand and provide toolkits for their usage. ( Experience with managing Health Care Professionals will be beneficial)
- Management of agencies
- Working with BDMs to update on product forecast
- Work with partnerships to review marketing plans
- Develop toolkits of consumer promotional materials to support campaigns with global markets
- Support development of training materials for new and existing channels/ partners
- Support B2B2C Partners to deliver on their revenue objectives for allocated products
- Work closely with sales and digital counterparts.
This really is an opportunity to make a significant difference. Experience in the pharmaceutical and in particular, the OTC segment will be hugely beneficial. Having worked with HCP previously will be ideal.
What will also be important is a proven track record of building and growing consumer brands and products across international markets
We want to hear from you if you can demonstrate experience and success in the following:
- 5 years of experience in brand/product management
- Experience working with Health Care Professionals.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Relevant and impactful Influencer strategies.
- Experience of leading and growing brilliant teams.
- Excellent financial acumen, great attention to detail.
- Hands-on, lead from the font style
Apply for Global Product Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly