Insight Consultant / Insight Analyst
Insight Consultant / Insight Analyst
- Problem solver rather than prescriptive Analyst?
- Enjoy being business or client facing and working with people?
- Confidence to suggest innovative or new ways of doing things?
Then this role is JUST what you’ve been looking for….neither a Management Consultant or Analyst role, but a blend of the two within a marketing environment!
SALARY - £35k - £50k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
LOCATION - Remote, then Central London
We are looking to hire an ambitious analytical Insight Consultant or Insights Analyst, someone skilled in using analysis and data science to solve business problems for end clients.
But this is more than just an Analyst role, you will be using your skills to dive into the data to pull out information which helps major brands to better understand ‘how we should segment our customer base to improve targeted marketing’ or ‘where we should locate our next stores – and most importantly, why?’…the possibilities are broad and fascinating!
This is all about being able to make recommendations to clients, act as a go between the Data Scientists and client stakeholders, working to consult around their challenges and questions, using data creatively to solve these problems.
WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE DIFFERENT?
- Analytics for decision making, and beyond! You are more than an Analyst, you are a business consultant in ways, taking your recommendations to new levels where you recommend wider client strategies off the back of your findings. They’re less prescriptive and more around problem solving.
- High level exposure to some of the UK’s most complex data environments
- Working for one of the UK’s largest marketing agencies; huge investment into training, impressive clients and inspiring leaders
- Range of clients across entertainment, travel, automotive and retail – diversify your sector experience and grow at speed!
WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
Exceptionally high level of talent within this function – so peer learning is a reality, you will be inspired by your team, not just senior leaders. Although they are pretty awesome too and lead from the front with clear vision, strategy and commitment to genuinely disrupting what a long standing approach to analytics from marketing agencies alike. Their approach to date has generated incredible clients and a thirst for more and more advanced data projects – so the best is yet to come and you could be part of that journey. With their rapid growth, there is huge opportunity for promotion and growth into management, whilst also being able to apply your creativity in solution and product design.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- You will have experience in analytics and ideally insight consulting, developing data driven recommendations for large brands, solving problems using modern data science solutions, thinking strategically and commercially about the application of data in a wider business context
- You will have skills in analysis using SQL to an advanced level, plus ideally use of Python
- Excellent skills in building relationships with stakeholders, working with them to uncover needs for data solutions and working to enhance client strategies off data driven recommendations
For further information or to apply please contact:
Kate McDermott - Managing Consultant @ Blue Pelican Marketing
Share through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Text me on 07803 503780
Share through your LI profile if you’re non-active and simply curious
You don’t have to have a CV to find a new job! We’re always keen to talk to good data experts.
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com