Client Relationship Manager
Are you a client relationship professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in a law firm but want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm?
My client, a top UK headquartered law firm, has created their first Client Relationship function within the wider BD and marketing team. Reporting into the new Head of Client Relationship, who brings a wealth of legal sector experience, is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to help develop and implement the new firm-wide CRM and Key Account Management plan.
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for leading on a few key client accounts as well as developing best CRM practice and encouraging cross-selling - both between practice groups as well as locations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience manage key clients in a law firm
- Have experience developing best practice (can be from within a legal BD role or CRM)
- Be excellent at managing stakeholders
- Be highly organised with the ability to managing conflicting demands
- Be passionate about client service
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
Apply for Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly