Client Relationship Manager
Great client-facing Client Relationship Manager role in leading international law firm with a really cohesive marketing and business development team. Working with an inspirational and empowering leader, you will be responsible for managing a small number of asset management/investment funds clients. This however, is not set in stone and there may be opportunities to manage other clients too.
The role is a client facing role where you will be expected and encouraged to build strong relationships with key client stakeholders as well as networking through clients. It has a global remit which will involve:
- Work with client partners and lead client teams in order to deepen client relationships and deliver on revenue growth targets;
- Identify opportunities and develop and execute strategies to get closer to clients;
- Work with the different practice groups and offices to develop relationships within the key clients;
- Really understand each client’s business in order to anticipate and respond to their needs;
- Running client feedback and reporting;
- Leading on bids and proposals to key clients;
- Change management and training around client relationship management;
- Leading on a number of upcoming global client relationship management projects such as internationalising CRM and overhauling the secondee programme.
You will be highly experienced in client relationship management in a major professional services firm, ideally a global law firm or big four accountancy firm. You will have experience of being client facing and have excellent project management and change management skills.