Client Relationship Manager
Great client-facing Client Relationship Manager role in leading international law firm with a really cohesive marketing and business development team. Working with an inspirational and empowering leader, you will be responsible for managing a small number of asset management/investment funds clients. This however, is not set in stone and there may be opportunities to manage other clients too.
The role is a client facing role where you will be expected and encouraged to build strong relationships with key client stakeholders as well as networking through clients. It has a global remit which will involve:
- Work with client partners and lead client teams in order to deepen client relationships and deliver on revenue growth targets;
- Identify opportunities and develop and execute strategies to get closer to clients;
- Work with the different practice groups and offices to develop relationships within the key clients;
- Really understand each client’s business in order to anticipate and respond to their needs;
- Running client feedback and reporting;
- Leading on bids and proposals to key clients;
- Change management and training around client relationship management;
- Leading on a number of upcoming global client relationship management projects such as internationalising CRM and overhauling the secondee programme.
You will be highly experienced in client relationship management in a major professional services firm, ideally a global law firm or big four accountancy firm. You will have experience of being client facing and have excellent project management and change management skills.
Apply for Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly