Marketing Campaigns Manager
Marketing Campaigns Manager
Looking for your next adventure in marketing? Tired of your plans going down the plughole, campaigns getting caught up and schemes getting snagged? If so, come and join our client for innovative ideas, precision products and all the alliteration.
Our client is a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to structured growth, they are now looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to join their team in London.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare and pension
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- £1,200 refer a friend bonus
- Free wellbeing help and advice
- Discounts on gym memberships, as well as hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Save money on holidays
This role represents the perfect chance for a campaign manager who is bursting with ideas for fresh, vibrant initiatives to join a leading innovator within the IT/telco sector.
Our client’s company is underpinned by passion and commitment and driven by technology. They are dedicated to new ideas, best practice and ways of working. They now need you to bring your marketing expertise and help them reach the next level of marketing excellence through the development of astounding campaigns that blow audiences away.
What’s more, the London office will be relocating within London in 2021. Our client’s new offices will remain in the Centre/North London and will mean this role is ideal for a talented marketer who is located in North London or the M1 corridor.
As the Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will be responsible for devising and delivering best-in-class marketing campaigns that target prospects and existing customers.
Your overall task will be to add your expertise to the team and generate genuine ROI from campaign activities. Creating compelling marketing campaigns, you will work alongside other Marketing Managers delivering plans and campaigns for products, services and events.
Our client runs quarterly themed campaigns and monthly promotions, and so you will add to this with innovative campaigns and other activities that excite and engage customers and resonate with the Sales Teams.
The key elements of your role will include:
- Planning and project managing marketing campaigns
- Working with internal creative teams, colleagues and external agencies for campaign assets
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials
- A/B testing campaigns
- Collecting and using data to inform campaigns
- Reporting on results
- Measuring campaign ROI
To be considered as the Marketing Campaigns Manager, you’ll need:
- Online and offline marketing campaign experience
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines and ensure ROI on campaigns
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including professional copywriting abilities
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work with data and insights to produce outstanding campaigns
A tech or telco background would be ideal, as would experience of delivering imaginative campaigns. Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would also put you at a strong advantage. The willingness to travel to and from other sites as required would be desirable.
Other companies may call this role Marketing Campaign Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, IT Marketing Manager, Telco Marketing Manager, Marcomms Manager, or Marketing Communications Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in as a Marketing Campaigns Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.