Senior Account Manager – Creative Design Agency
Senior Account Manager or Account Manager – Creative Design Agency
Our client is a highly respected, creative and strategic design and marketing agency with exciting business to business clients. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager with 4-5+ years’ experience.
This award-winning creative agency helps all types of businesses - from large global organisations to FTSE small caps - to build great marketing communications and branding collateral so their investors and other key stakeholders are engaged in their corporate messaging.
This role requires experience of working on the project delivery of annual reports and other corporate marketing collateral. Candidates with such experience need only apply.
The agency has a peerless depth of knowledge and experience devising and producing
integrated reporting solutions (sustainability and financial reporting). These combine best practice advice on strategy, creative and multi-channel delivery through annual reports and reviews, CR reports, Investor Relations engagement comms, online reports, investor presentations and corporate websites. The agency also has a strong consultancy offer which differentiates them from many of their
The role of the Senior Account Manager / Account Manager will be the focal point of communication for the clients, involved in all elements of the design, brand creation and strategy, responsible for the smooth running of each stage of projects, ensuring all deliverables are produced on time, on budget and on brief.
Skills & Experience desired
Ideally you will have 4-5 years’ experience including working in a design / creative agency. You will need to be passionate about design and marketing savvy, and able to independently manage projects from brief to completion. This is a client facing role so you should be comfortable leading the room, articulate and confident with strong communication skills.
This role will suit an imaginative and dynamic Senor Account Manager or Account Manager with a spark to their personality, with presence and gravitas who has significant experience of managing creative projects. Recent experience should include working within a design / brand / creative agency. Proven experience to hit the ground running is essential.
A qualification in investor relations or corporate communications or CSR would be desirable.
-The Account Manager to support the Account Director in managing projects on a day-to-day basis helping to ensure that marketing projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Account Manager to participate in internal Client planning and development processes to deliver effective corporate marketing solutions.
- Account Manager to prepare and manage detailed schedules for all projects,
and assist in managing internal and external teams to meet all milestones.
- Account Manager to oversee all design and content changes to projects to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality at all stages.
- Account Manager to understand and manage effectively the print and production process and approvals internally and externally, including: proofing, print and mailing.
- Account Manager to negotiate effectively with external suppliers.
- Account Manager to assist in managing all financial aspects of the Client's account.
- Account Manager to apply the creative agencies procedures consistently so we are protected from financial loss and the quality of service to clients is maintained.
- Project management
- Project Delivery
- Client relationship management
- Strategic development
- Client development
- Flexible working hours
Apply for Senior Account Manager – Creative Design Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly