7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive £30K - London
Fab Marketing and Event Exec role in a lovely team for this market-leading media business for the retail sector, delivering email, virtual events, webinars, digital and social media activity.
This is a fantastic role if you have a couple of years’ marketing experience under your belt, and looking to take that next step and gain a bit more autonomy. Working into a great and commercially astute line manager, you’ll have responsibility for all on-line events and activity, as well as digital and social for this market-leading media company for ecommerce and multichannel retailers.
This market-leading media company for ecommerce and multichannel retailers owns the key industry brands, which specialise in generating original and engaging long-form content which provides insight into the dynamic world of multichannel and online retail.
Their culture is friendly and professional. They invest in new skills for their employees and support their personal development. They reward hard work and recognise excellence. Their benefit programme rewards and incentivises our employees, they socialise regularly and encourage charitable activities too.
- Manage our events and marketing campaigns to ensure they hit target and exceed expectations.
- Develop and deliver a communications strategy, to drive attendance and ensure all stakeholders are fully supported.
- Execute the production and growth of our programme of digital events, webinars and video marketing.
- Report weekly on campaign performance – note and action the way we can improve packages and processes to ensure clients receive ROI.
- Experience of leading projects and working independently but also work effectively within a team.
- Have excellent attention to detail, grammar and copywriting skills.
- Communicate confidently, clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be proactive rather than reactive.
- Manage your time effectively and be able to reprioritise workload dependent on business needs.
- Experience working on events digital or face to face including webinars, broadcasts or expos.
- Experience planning a communications strategy across email, PPC, paid-social and display.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management.
- Experience briefing marketing communications.
- Experience with a digital events platform e.g., Eventbrite, Zoom, etc.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly