7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager (Education) London - up to £40K
Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketer within the education sector to join the team in an exciting period of growth. You will be responsible for the marketing for a portfolio of schools based in central London.
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become and all rounded, confident and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfils them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
We are looking for a collaborative and nurturing marketer to raise the profile of the schools amongst by developing and delivering communications to promote key objectives, pupil recruitment and retention.
You will utilise a range of marketing channels and generate interesting and engaging content and communications. You will engage prospective & current parents and all staff by creating informative marketing emails, invitations, and surveys.
- Marketing experience within in an education context would be ideal but an in-depth knowledge of on and offline marketing.
- Experience of dealing with customers and delivering a high-quality service to reflect the ethos and reputation of the group
- Ability to roll up sleeves and execute and make the day to day happen
- Nurturing and supportive nature
- Passion for the principles– creating a flexible and supportive environment which allows students to develop into an all rounded, happy student
- Excited to be part of an innovative and entrepreneurial environment which is growing and where no two days are the same
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly