Account Manager - London
Fabulous agency looking for ambitious Account Manager looking for their next step.
My client is an award-winning agency who believe in growing Human Brands through changing behaviours. Through their unique approach they help brands grow by thinking differently about people, brands and marketing. They tap into relationships consumers have with brands, focus on behaviours and use neuroscience to develop content differently in brand, social and experiential communications.
Your focus will be on leading a well know brand who produce beer and spirits around the world. You will be solving brand and communications briefs across a variety of channels, from broadcast to experiential to in-bar. You’ll be joining a capable and focused client team, supported by a capable Planning team, senior creatives and support functions.
- Dependable and a team player
- Strong in client relationships
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Experience of working on a drinks/booze brand would be ideal
- Curious and has a point of view on brands and marketing
- Able to simplify and get to the heart of the matter
- Collaborative and adaptable
The salary for this role is between £30k-£36K and will be work from home initially moving to flexible working (part -based home and part-based office) when things return to some kind of normality…
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly