Industry Business Development Manager
This leading global law firm has really grown its business development and client relationship management capability under a dynamic new leader. As part of this it has developed a sector approach and in order to support it is developing new industry BD roles. In this Industry Manager role, you will be aligned to the firm’s healthcare/pharmaceuticals sector and private equity/sovereign wealth funds sector group which are key industry groups for the firm. The role will be part of the global industry programme and will have a global remit but with a focus on Europe.
The role will involve:
- Working with the Industry Leaders to develop and implement the strategy and plans for the two industry groups;
- Internal communications and ensuring that key stakeholders are engaged;
- Developing key messaging, campaigns, thought leadership, events and other profile raising initiatives;
- Tracking trends, opportunities and clients in each industry group and taking market intelligence and opportunities to the partners;
- Working with the account teams on 2-4 priority client accounts;
- Managing bids and proposals for key clients and developing industry specific content.
You will have strong business development and key account experience within professional services. Knowledge of the healthcare/pharma and/or private equity/sovereign wealth funds sector is desirable but not essential. Those with experience of being client facing, conducting client reviews and attending client meetings are at a distinct advantage.
The role can be based in London, Paris or Brussels and the firm offers flexible working.