Industry Business Development Manager
This leading global law firm has really grown its business development and client relationship management capability under a dynamic new leader. As part of this it has developed a sector approach and in order to support it is developing new industry BD roles. In this Industry Manager role, you will be aligned to the firm’s healthcare/pharmaceuticals sector and private equity/sovereign wealth funds sector group which are key industry groups for the firm. The role will be part of the global industry programme and will have a global remit but with a focus on Europe.
The role will involve:
- Working with the Industry Leaders to develop and implement the strategy and plans for the two industry groups;
- Internal communications and ensuring that key stakeholders are engaged;
- Developing key messaging, campaigns, thought leadership, events and other profile raising initiatives;
- Tracking trends, opportunities and clients in each industry group and taking market intelligence and opportunities to the partners;
- Working with the account teams on 2-4 priority client accounts;
- Managing bids and proposals for key clients and developing industry specific content.
You will have strong business development and key account experience within professional services. Knowledge of the healthcare/pharma and/or private equity/sovereign wealth funds sector is desirable but not essential. Those with experience of being client facing, conducting client reviews and attending client meetings are at a distinct advantage.
The role can be based in London, Paris or Brussels and the firm offers flexible working.
Apply for Industry Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly