Head of Marketing
4 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
Because human health matters: Join a team where your visions, your creativity and our mutual collaboration can make a difference contributing to something as meaningful as saving lives. At SCHOTT Pharma we design solutions to ensure medicines are safe and easy to use for people around the world. Today, we play an essential role in delivering a COVID-19 vaccine to hospitals and patients.
You perform best in an inclusive environment that is based on mutual trust and respect among each other. You are a strong communicator – clear, concise, and persuasive in style always having the best solution for your customer in mind. You look for a role with a great deal of influence and with creative freedom in a highly successful company.
Then you are right with us!
Be our Head of Marketing* for our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems at the SCHOTT headquarter in Germany, Mainz.
- As Head of Marketing, you are responsible for the brand positioning of Pharmaceutical Systems and its broad product portfolio
- You develop a long-term marketing strategy considering customer needs, market and technology trends as well as the competitive environment and you execute actions accordingly
- You are our brand ambassador who communicates globally using a compelling mix of state of the art marketing methods
- You are highly motivated to engage yourself in the marketing community internally and externally to speak for your BU interests
- You drive customer and market oriented digital projects in cross-functional teams
- You represent BU Pharma to our customers, partners and media in order to strengthen our brand and increase customer loyalty
- You have a Master’s Degree in Marketing or Economics, Business Administration with a focus on Marketing
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the definition and implementation of strategic and operational B2B marketing internationally
- You have worked in international teams with a special focus on digital projects
- The Pharma Business might be new to you? Don’t worry as long as you have a proven interest in marketing high-tech products and materials
- You enjoy building and developing a team of several talented marketing artists around the globe
- You feel comfortable discussing and pushing new ideas every day
What to expect at SCHOTT:
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass, glass-ceramics and related high-tech materials as well as in the field of parenteral packaging for the pharmaceutical industry with over 130 years of experience. We foster a unique company culture that emphasizes authenticity, diversity and inclusivity, because we know: Motivated and committed employees are the cornerstone of our success.
As a Corporate Foundation with a research mission, we feel responsible to focus on the wellbeing of our employees. We support your professional growth through systematic personnel development. We work together to design your personal career path without losing focus on the balance between work and family, your health and well-being and flexible work schedules. Our benefits program offers you a brought range of interesting options.
Sounds right for you? Then get in touch and let’s make a difference together:
SCHOTT AG, Mainz, Human Resources, Claudia Merten
*profile and personality matter to us – gender, identity or origin don´t.