CRM Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analyst (luxury brand / client-side role)
£45K to £53K –London, Glasgow or potential for remote with some travel
The company and the role
A luxury brand, and a company that truly looks after people – offering training, development and inspiration. They are also a huge supporter of charitable giving.
Their brand is famous across the world and they are continuing to build a strong CRM team to allow more accurate and engaging global marketing communications.
As part of the team they are looking for a marketing data analyst / CRM data analyst to join the team.
- Lead consumer data analysis within the CRM team
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and wider team to ensure customers are targeted most accurately and effectively, which subsequently results in increased loyalty and purchase.
- Shape the analytics approach and help the company realise the full potential of data for marketing
- Derive insights from the consumer data that leads to the production of more highly targeted consumer marketing customer journeys and campaigns
- Create clear reports and dashboards to demonstrate marketing results and effectiveness
- Work closely with the external data agency
- Analyse large data sets, consumer behaviour and responses
- Develop predictive models, including next best action
This role would suit a CRM analyst who has an interest in data strategy and who is comfortable working closely with marketing and CRM teams.
- Data analysis experience within a marketing environment and experience working with consumer data
- Advanced experience working with Excel plus one of the following SQL, SAS, R or Python
- You have a good technical mind and love statistics but are also interested in the analysis you provide and how this provides for better targeting of consumers and affects consumer behaviours.
- You are strong communicator who is happy to engage with the CRM team and the external marketing agency – the idea of using your insight to help form data strategies is extremely attractive to you
- This is a brand-new role in a growing and evolving team so you should be excited about the opportunity to drive engagement globally for this brand
The salary for this Marketing Data Analyst role is between £45K and £53K depending on experience.
The ideal location for the client would be the Glasgow or London areas, but they would consider candidates who could work remotely in other areas with travel to the above. (All wfh currently.)