Senior Shopper Insights Manager
This well-known FMCG company has been a house hold name since 1877. With a presence in over 100 countries it has been a world leader.
This role will see you join a newly established London marketing team and will see you working with global offices around the world. This role sits within the E-commerce team and has a Global remit.
You will own the online sales fundamentals (OSF) globally: creating and delivering a global standard for digital shelf analysis which measures assortment, availability, content, search, price, promotions, ratings/reviews in 30 countries where we sell our products through 350 grocery e-retailers and market-places today; leading the analytics and consultancy, reporting and training of OSF in all markets.
- Establish standards, tools, scorecards and reporting for global eCommerce (sales & share data; Online Sales Fundamentals/digital shelf audit; eMerchandising studies etc).
- Work effectively with the global and regional Instore Sales Fundamentals teams to add store level insight
- Own online category management (all 8 steps) globally - work with others in the team to deliver:
- Measurement and evaluation (sales, profitability, item/basket, search, traffic and conversion)
- Coordinate OSF training, adoption and community activities
- Update and evolve the Omnichannel Playbooks, adapting for AAA with the Regional Team
- In charge of the negotiation process, contracts and agency support for global digital shelf audit tools
Experience and qualifications
- Experienced in owning the digital shelf function
- 7+ of experience within Sales / E-Commerce, with 2+ years management experience
- Previously worked as market E-Commerce customer manager; strength in online category management
- Strong analytical skills and experience with overseeing business reviews
- Solid managerial experience, needed to coordinate training, adoption and community activities