Head of Marketing Communications - Financial Services
A leading B2B financial services firm, based in the City, is actively looking to grow their leadership team with a new Global Head of Marketing Communications role, reporting directly to the CMO.
This position will officially be based in their London office, but initially will be working from home.
Head of Marketing Communications’ key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a number two to the CMO, supporting on branding, content and communications and driving change and constant improvement
- Brand Management - managing the firm’s global brand strategy and positioning and ensuring the business adheres to brand guidelines.
- Communications Management - lead on corporate communications, media relations, crisis communications and CSR initiatives
- Content Management - manage the production of on- and offline content, including overseeing the production of thought-leadership pieces, sales aides and other marketing literature for the sales teams and ensuring web content is up-to-date, creative and aesthetically pleasing.
- Campaign Management - managing omni-channel campaigns, sponsorship and corporate events
- Research & Insights Management - work closely with internal stakeholders to create educational materials and customer research programmes.
- Strategic Decision Making - ensuring all marketing communications activities align to business objectives, reporting on ROI, managing budgets and working closely with okey stakeholders across other departments
- People Management - mentor, manage, coach and develop a small team
- Relationship Management - working closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Ad hoc support - as part of the marketing senior leadership team
The ideal Head of Marketing Communications will have:
- B2B brand and marketing communications experience, ideally from a financial services or insurance background, or having had experience in a regulated environment
- Experience managing, mentoring and developing marketing communications teams, promoting a high performance culture
- Experience managing internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Proven track record in project management
- Experience working in a nimble organisation, working to tight deadlines
- Strong written communication skills and an ability to bring creative flair and be adaptable to business needs.
If you have a strong background in B2B leading Branding, Marketing and Communications teams and are looking for the next step in your career, please do get in touch as soon as possible.
tml Partners – specialist marketing headhunters. Over 30 years of marketing recruitment expertise.
As we receive such a high volume of applications, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.