This well-known FMCG company has been a house hold name since 1877. With a presence in over 100 countries it has been a world leader.
This role will see you join a newly established London marketing team and will see you working with global offices around the world. This role sits within the E-commerce team and has a Global remit.
You will be an expert in consumer insights and enjoy finding trends and telling a story to data.
- Collect, Transform and Analyse data generated by internal tools (martech) and provided by third party sources
- Mapping and selection of relevant third party sources of data
- Display analysed and aggregated data to enable decision making (Optimiziation and Measurement)
- Provide data (trends and insights) for content creation and touchpoints optimization.
- Enablement and guidelines (for the correct application of the martech to generate data to be used by data analysts)
- Analyze main insights collected through data sources.
- Prepare dashboards for marketing community
- Perform ETL Activities (Extract, Transform and Load) with a marketing interpretation
- Liaises with key stakeholders within the organization to design and implement a solid digital marketing data framework translating multiple datasets into key strategic insights.
- Contributes to the selection, set up, integration, maintenance, evolution of global Martech: Consumer Data Platform, Real time measurement platform, Website and web optimization platforms, Social media management platform; direct marketing and marketing automation platforms, digital assets and ecommerce content management management platform.
- You will have experience reviewing data from various data sources.
- Have experience working with various marketing data
- Experience in data visualisations, either tableau or PoweBI
- Enjoy turning raw data into insights and being able to present this.
- Experienced in SQL
- Advanced Excel
- Experience or willingness to learn Python is advantageous