Business Development Manager
Are you looking to join a dynamic and growing law firm?
Do you want to be part of a firm that is investing into their business development and marketing team?
With an already fantastic reputation, my client, a UK headquartered, international law firm, works with some of the world's best-known brands in the UK and globally. The firm has invested and continues to invest in their fee earners as well as heavily into their business services functions, hiring members of senior management from an array of top global organisations.
The law firm are currently looking to hire two Business Development Managers into their UK team. These positions can be based in London, Manchester, or Leeds - they are very open to which location as it is a cohesive function. These roles are part of the firm's growth but will each drive BD activity for two of their main practice groups - Finance & Projects, and Corporate & Commercial.
The successful candidates will have:
- Considerable business development experience in a law or accountancy firm
- Ideally some exposure to the Finance, Projects, Corporate or Commercial practices
- A client-centric approach
- Experience in all 'legal BD' activities - this is a hands-on role so experience in pitching, campaigns, targeting, events, directories etc is highly beneficial
- Ambitions to grow with their next firm
- A desire to be part of a more commercial law firm
Unfortunately, those without experience in BD in a law or accountancy firm cannot be considered for this role.
My client is ideally looking for someone at Manager level but will consider very strong Senior Executives looking to step up.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.