Digital Marketing Manager
Due to large growth within the realm of medical research my client is now expanding their digital marketing capabilities.
You will be working within an organisation where their efforts enable new discoveries and improve peoples lives. The work that you will be doing and the content that you will be working with is genuinely something everyone is able to get passionate about.
This role will see you reporting into a Head of Communications and will see you leading and delivering the digital marketing strategy across all channels.
- Lead on the development and maintenance of the company website and liaise with agencies when needed.
- Create and oversee strategy analysis and optimisation of paid and organic acquisition including, but not limited to, SEO, PPC, email and CRM marketing, content marketing
- Provide strategic advice and project management for the creation of new digital channels and tools
- Track and analyse conversions, leads and website performance
- Manage the monthly KPI reporting process for the digital channels, using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and social media dashboards
- Oversee email campaigns, acting as an advisory and escalation point
- Work closely with the communications officer to deliver digital content strategies across online channels (with particular input into visual content)
- Set and deliver the digital marketing activity to promote the Health Data Research Innovation Gateway and to acquire and grow users
- Responsibility for managing the Communications and Engagement team's use of the organisation's CRM
- Act as the team's point of contact with the rest of the organization on CRM use (and implementation of new CRM)
- You will be an experienced digital marketer who can get passionate about health care and medical research
- Have strong knowledge of all Search Marketing, PPC, SEO
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and campaign analysis
- Be a positive team player and be happy to work in a company that has no hierarchy or org chart. Everyone at every level is considered equal and a valued member of the team.