Account Manager - Digital Marketing
Account Manager – Digital Marketing
Unifi is the division of ROI that handles digital marketing campaigns. These include account-based e-marketing for fleet customers, production of assets and promotional materials, tactical and creative campaigns and data-led email campaigns for fleet and business clients.
Due to the success of the team and growth of key accounts, we are looking for an Account Manager to manage automotive digital marketing projects.
Reporting to the Account Director, the role serves as the interface between the client and external production teams, ensuring briefs are correctly understood, documented and communicated to partner agencies. A major aspect of the position is project management; making sure that campaigns are executed seamlessly and inline with clients’ timescales.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Full ownership of campaign delivery including creative process, email execution and reporting and post campaign analysis
- Building meaningful relationships with clients; they should enjoy working with us and should feel confident in our ability to support their businesses
- Working with clients and internal teams to identify opportunities for account growth, working with Senior Account Manager to scope proposals
- Working with internal ROI teams to set-up campaign follow-ups and effective reporting to capture outputs
- Reporting results and genuine insight to clients, including successes and opportunities for future activity / improvement.
Account Manager Requirements:
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with a background in managing digital marketing campaigns for corporate clients, ideally automotive. In addition, applicants should possess:
- Strong planning skills including ability to prioritise workload based on client and business priority, adapting / reacting appropriately to changing workloads
- The management of project teams and the project itself
- Ability to communicate to a varied stakeholder network, both internally and externally.
- An analytical approach to presenting information; evaluating key marketing metrics effectively and ‘so what’ summaries
- Experience of co-ordinating and delivering social media campaigns
- Strong IT skills with experience of using CRM technology and email software. The role is hands-on and would suit an individual with a skillset across full email campaign cycle; briefing, supplier management, data best-practice, campaign delivery and reporting
- Some creative ability will help your application but is not a pre-requisite.
ROI is a fast-growth, award-winning business; we have recently been awarded ‘1 Star’ status by Best Companies in addition to a number of industry awards. We employ over 300 people across 4 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer our clients a wide range of sales support services (B2B and B2C) and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Our pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with our customers.
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Benefits: £500 health and well-being allowance, healthcare, pension
You may have experience of the following: Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, PR Account Manager, Marketing, Public Relations, B2B, Business To Business, Technology, Marketing Agency, PR Agency, PR Manager, etc.