Product Marketing Manager - PPE - Consumer Electronics
This BRAND NEW role will work on a new category for a multi-award winning Global Consumer Electronics brand based in Bucks. This new category is one that right now couldn't be any more on-trend if it tried! PPE. Now I'm not talking about the facemask you wear to Tesco, but the kind of PPE you would need working in the construction industry.
This new category is predicted to reach over £3m revenue in its first year, so this is not a role for the faint-hearted. It will be fast-paced but very rewarding.
This business is recognized worldwide for its deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and class innovation. Focusing on the B2B market with a strong emerging B2C range, this business won multiple awards in 2019/20 for its industry-leading innovation and there are big plans for 2021.
This isn't a role you will want to miss out on!
- Product Marketing Manager - Multi-Award Winning Global Consumer Electronics Business
- £30,000 + 10% Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare
- Buckinghamshire Office Based Role
As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving growth in this new PPE Category ensuring sales targets are hit through effective marketing campaigns and activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the introduction of new products to the market. This will include presenting new product features and benefits to the sales team and working with them on client meetings/presentations.
- Managing a rolling 12-month customer promotional plan.
- Undertaking a competitor analysis to gain a clear market overview of trends and innovation. You will use this information to create compelling marketing campaigns and promotions of own-brand products.
- Management of the product lifecycle - Channel management, forecasting and promotions.
- Produce a monthly sales analysis and data report of the current market and product performance levels.
- Create and implement POS and display merchandising.
- Work collaboratively with the EMEA marketing and product teams
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions - Potential to travel within Europe 3-4 times per year for head office events in Germany.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, finance, and supply chain.
We are looking for someone with 3 years + product marketing experience. Of course, it would be great if you have PPE experience, however, if you don't, then the experience of working across B2B trade marketing channels would be perfect!
- 3-year min experience in a marketing enviroment
- Ideally Degree Educated
- Strong analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools.
- Background in Consumer Electronics is preferable but not essential.
Apply for Product Marketing Manager - PPE - Consumer Electronics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly