Lead Data Analyst – Independent Creative Agency – Central London – To £55k
Fast-growing, digitally led, independent creative agency in Central London seeks Lead Data Analyst to work across a range of fascinating client accounts in FMCG, entertainment and consumer electronics.
Starting as soon as possible, the role would suit a highly intelligent Lead Data Analyst / Business Intelligence Lead.
A strong knowledge of Power BI and PowerPoint is required, along with expertise in Excel.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment, so you won’t find it anywhere else.
The Lead Data Analyst role
You will work on developing scalable Power BI dashboards that incorporate data from a variety of sources.
The role will require you to take complex requirements and transform them into easy-to-understand KPIs.
- Lead small to medium-scale BI projects, from outlining scope and planning to executions and delivery
- Serve as the key resource for interpreting data and information; communicate results to team members
- Utilise business intelligence tools across client projects to provide detailed reporting and analysis
- Manage the delivery of BI solutions to clients
- Help to define, track and remediate data quality standards
- Automate data extraction and the updating of dashboards
- Create presentation materials for members of the management team
Role responsibilities and experience required
- Planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and identify and apply appropriate solutions
- Strong business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of Power BI and PowerPoint along with expertise in Excel (expert)
- Ability to analyse and clearly capture business requirements
- Ability to create clear definitions of business terms, metrics, KPIs and supporting data
- The ability to disseminate complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in creating data dictionaries for technical architects and clear glossaries for end users
Salary and benefits
The salary is to £70k and comes with some great hard and soft benefits.
Lead Data Analysts / Business Intelligence Leads looking for a home with a flourishing indie agency, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.