PR Account Manager
Our client is an independent communications agency based in Surrey and they are looking for an enterprising and ambitious PR Account Manager to work across a creative B2B clients. This is a growing, fast paced agency so you will need to be entrepreneurial and appreciate the opportunity this presents. You will need to come from an agency background, ideally with B2B experience.
You will already be an established PR with great skills across the board.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Take full ownership of account and PR campaigns
- Provide strategic counsel
- Develop strong client and media relationships
- Pitching stories to relevant industry/mainstream media
- Providing innovative and creative ideas
- Track all jobs and projects, ensuring they are on time and on budget
- Attend regular client meetings.
- Manage teams and motivate team members
- Travel in the UK and overseas will be required to attend events
Our client is looking to hire someone with great communications skills and a creative flare. Strong copywriting and project management skills are key, as well as being well organised and a great team player. Knowledge of the print/graphic industry would be a bonus.
This is a great place to work. The team are supportive and friendly. As well as salary and commission you will get 20 days holiday, plus time off between Christmas and New Year and your birthday off too! They offer mobile phone and laptop, as well as a pension, season ticket loans and healthcare after year one.
Apply for PR Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly