Lead Experience Scientist
- Accountability, ownership and trust to lead and innovate
- Join a team growing at pace due to quality of talent and in turn highly successful output, new business wins
- Inspiring senior leadership team
LOCATION - Central London/Remote to begin with
SALARY - £70k - £80k & excellent benefits
Having exclusively built over half of the Marketing Sciences function across the last 2 years, we can vouch for the exceptional quality of talent this agency has managed to attract; because of the impressive step change they’ve made from traditional data planning and analytics to advanced data science services and insights consultancy, driven by the vision of their Directors.
With intent, innovation and training and development at the heart of their culture you can be confident you will be joining a team which delivers. Time and time again.
Ensuring data is at the heart of marketing and business decision making is key, but keeping the customer front and centre is also part of what makes this group of specialists so successful.
You and your team will be the voice of the customer, ensuring customer journey and experience is bets in class and optimised on behalf of all clients. You will know the client’s data inside out, identify new opportunities for third party data resources and drive measurement and results across marketing campaign performance, building test and learn plans in a multichannel environment (TTL).
So we need a combination of experience for this role; a background in statistical analysis, understanding the art of possible across modern data science as well as traditional campaign and customer analysis, strong knowledge of experimental test and learn design techniques and a strategic focus – an ability to bring all these elements together and deliver improved commerciality for clients through best in class customer experience and optimised marketing performance.
The ability to story tell is also very important as you will work with clients to see the possibilities of improved customer experience through the use of data, and adhere to the right data strategies in line with this – a persuasive and highly consultative approach will thrive!
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Psychology etc.
- Related experience in building predictive models and segmentations
- Experience in digital analysis and measuring campaigns across all channels, including website and the role data plays in website development
- A strong understanding of CRM and digital platforms and confident talking to clients about the ‘art of the possible’ in terms of highly personalised, customer led marketing and data science solutions
- Strong knowledge of building experimental, test and learn measurement frameworks
- Experience in leading, mentoring or managing teams is essential
For further information or to apply please contact:
Management Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com