7 days left
- Job Role
- Data Analyst
This global investment firm is looking for a new BI Analyst to join the team. With an office in London Bridge they have been in the market for 25 years and currently are currently growing.
This is a new role, reporting to the Operations Director, you will be working with investment teams in order to assist with reporting in order to give the business more of a strategic view.
- Maintain and review data quality across all CRM data.
- Analyse CRM data and create visualisations for senior stakeholders. This will be done within the current CRM system and also within Tableau.
- Improve current reporting processes and look at ways of creating efficiency's.
- Work closely with the investment teams to create marketing insight reports.
- Experienced in working with CRM Data and sales divisions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with a number of different functions, including senior stakeholders and with colleagues in different countries
- Expert proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint with the ability to produce visually appealing, high impact and professional documentation and graphics
Apply for BI Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly