Performance Marketing Manager
This well known FMCG company has been a house hold name since 1877. With a presence in over 100 countries it has been a world leader.
This role will see you join a newly established London marketing team and will see you working with global offices around the world. This role sits within the E-commerce team and has a Global remit.
Reporting into the VP of Global E-commerce you will be show initiative, challenge the status quo and be given the support and opportunity to grow, preform and contribute to the success of the business.
- This role owns three areas: search performance of our 2 million+ Product Detail Pages, categorisation/taxonomy and optimisation of personal shopping lists
- Accountable for all global guidelines, tools, processes, ways of working, measurement and optimisation concerning these three areas.
- Main deliverable is search performance in all eCommerce channels (egrocery, eWholesale, Pureplay, Aggregators, Pureplayers & D2C)
- Works closely with Regional and Local eCommerce teams, Category Management, Analytics and agencies to ensure excellence
- Global expert on eCommerce retailer search and online merchandising
- Develop best practice online merchandising, categorization and taxonomy,as well as Personal Shopping List optimization.
- Accountable for setting the SEO strategy and working closely with local SEO agencies to implement these.
- Advise on Paid Search strategy and work closely with Digital Marketing who owns Integrated paid search strategy to make sure that this is rolled out.
- Implement that paid search strategy in all eCommerce channels (e-grocery, eWholesale, Pureplay, Aggregators, Pureplayers & D2C), working closely with regional and customer teams to share learning's and improve results
- Develop and implement retailer search best practice, processes, analysis and tools
- Works with Strategic Customer teams on specific projects in this area; builds external reputation to enhance reputation as an eCommerce and Omnichannel leader
- Ideally you will come from a retail background.
- A strong understanding of performance marketing and search strategies.
- A desire to join a new function and assist in the creation of this division.
Apply for Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly